Spanglish as a pidgin?

This morning someone rather unusual said something to me along the lines of:

Hice tres footin(g)(s) pero se me rompió el tendón(g), entonces dos liftin(g)(s) y ya me ves la cara, y luego en el hospital me metieron un dopin(g) tremendo y ahora estoy en una relación con la farmacéutica y lo llamo la ley de la morfi.

In a rambling entry Wikipedia tells us that "Spanglish is not a pidgin language." However, I wonder whether a particularly mild form of Spanglish hasn't made the jump and isn't already functioning as an endogenous pidgin. For example, this well-established class of articulated gerund nouns (I think the article is relatively rare in standard English), often expressive of spandexhibitionism, is used extensively within the happy family of Hispanic Romance vernacular dialecticians, who I think may even (perhaps out of embarrassment) tend to avoid it in conversation with native English speakers.

Maybe someone better qualified and/or more experienced can shed light.